If your order has been paid and you need to change or cancel it, you must contact us immediately. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
Returns & Refunds
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, you can request a return, refund or reshipment for ordered products if:
- you do not receive them within the guaranteed time (30 days not including 2-5 day processing)*
- you receive the wrong item, but you must notify us within 7 days of delivery, item must be returned.
- you do not want the product you have received (but you must return the item within 14 days at your expense and the item must be unused). Note: All shipping costs including the cost to send the item and cost of returning the item are not refundable if you do not want the product received and choose to return it. Goods must be returned with a tracking number in accordance with our instructions provided.
We do not issue the refund if:
- your order does not arrive due to factors within your control (e.g. providing the wrong shipping address)
- your order does not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside our control (e.g. not available to take delivery, delayed by a natural disaster or any other reason that we have no control over).
- you are unable to provide a proof of purchase from us.
- you have taken longer than 7 days to advises us you received the wrong product.
*You can submit refund requests within 14 days after the guaranteed time for delivery has expired. You can do it by sending a message on Contact Us page.
To obtain warranty please contact us via the link on our website and wait for instructions. You will be required to provide proof of purchase and return the goods to us. TopMart.com.au needs to be satisfied that the product is faulty, the cause of the fault and that the problem with the goods was not your fault. TopMart.com.au reserves the right to have returned goods assessed within a reasonable time frame by the manufacturer to determine this, including whether the goods are defective or simply require some form of basic troubleshooting.
In most circumstances, faulty goods would have been sold complete with out of the box accessories such as remotes, controllers, power cords, battery chargers and computer connectivity cables. It is a requirement for the fulfilment of refunds, repairs, exchanges and replacements that customers have used their best endeavours to return faulty products complete with the out of the box accessories supplied at the time of the original purchase.
Topmart.com.au reserves the right to not provide a remedy in accordance where the product has been used predominantly in a commercial or business environment or for commercial or business purposes and Topmart.com.au has not, prior to purchase, expressly advised that the product is designed for that environment or purpose. In such circumstances, you may still have the rights against ACL.
All warranty claims are to be approved before goods can be sent back, use the contact us link and provide the information about the issue including the invoice number. All warranty claims are return to base at the buyers expense. The retuned warranty product will be sent to our supplier to be repaired or replaced and sent back to you at our expense.
Delivery acceptance and goods arriving damaged.
Any claims for goods arriving damaged inside or missing components must be made within 24 hours of delivery, there is no exception to this. If there is physical damage to any packaging on arrival, you must take photos of the sealed packing where the damage has occurred and lodge a damaged goods claim with the courier or delivery company and contact us for advise, do not open the box. If the delivery person is present you must have the delivery person sign for you that the package arrived damaged better still reject the delivery and have them take it back. You must also take photos and keep them for your records. We are not responsible for goods damaged in transit, you will need to make claims with the delivery company. Any claims for damage goods after 24 hours will be considered accidental damage by the customer.
The Australian Consumer Law and Your Rights
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure.